Thursday 5 November 2009

The Bean-sprout blog is back!



How amazing! It's just over a week since I mentioned Melanie's bean-sprouts blog and how inspiring I had found it, and now Melanie's blog is back!

And, like me, Melanie has a new dog. Since she's just put up a picture of her new dog as a puppy, I thought I'd do the same. This one was taken almost exactly two years ago. Delilah - Lila, for short - the puppy, is now a two-year old, ever-hungry Labrador. And Annabel, my little granddaughter, is already in her second year at school. Quite amazing this, but because she was born in the middle of August, she started school when she was just 4 years old.

I am so delighted that Melanie's blog is back. Although I had intended to write mine as a way of consolation to myself and to those who care to read it, I am now hoping to be able to share my experiences and still be able to read Melanie's posts as well.

P.S. I'll tell you my Dog Story another time.

1 comment:

cottage garden farmer said...

Looking forward to hearing your dog story Isabella, your lab looks gorgeous! - Kathy